很久很久以后我们才知道
After a long time we did not know
当一个女孩说她再也不理你
When a girl says she doesn't care for you anymore
不是真的讨厌你
I don't really hate you.
而是她很在乎你
But she cares about you.
非常非常在乎你
Very very much care about you
我听见雨滴落在青青草地
I heard the rain on the green grass
我听见远方下课钟声响起
I hear the bell ring
可是我没有听见你的声音
But I don't hear your voice
认真呼唤我姓名
Call my name
爱上你的时候还不懂感情
Fall in love with you do not know the feelings
离别了才觉得刻骨铭心
Leave that The imprint is engraved on my heart.
为什么没有发现遇见了你
Why didn't you find that I met you
是生命最好的事情
Is the best thing in life.
也许当时忙着微笑和哭泣
Maybe at that time I was busy smiling and crying.
忙着追逐天空中的流星
Busy chasing the stars in the sky
人理所当然地忘记
People take it for granted.
是谁风里雨里一直默默守护在原地
Who is the wind in the rain has been quietly guarded in situ
原来你是我最想留住的幸运
So you are my most want to keep the lucky
原来我们和爱情曾经靠的那么近
We and love have been so close
那为我对抗世界的决定
The decision to fight the world for me
那陪我淋的雨
The rain that accompanies me
一幕幕都是你
All of you
一尘不染的真心
Spotless heart
与你相遇好幸运
Good luck to meet you
可我已失去为你泪流满面的权力
But I have lost the power to burst into tears for you
但远在我看不到的天际
But far away in the sky I can't see
你张开了双翼
You opened your wings
遇见你的注定
Meet your destined
OH~
OH~
他会有多幸运
How lucky he will be
-
-